New British Landscape Art Website

As you can see by the date of the last post (below), I've been away a while. Leaving this blog to languish unloved for a few years, while I deal with what life throws at us sometimes.

I'm back now though and taking stock. I've been doing a lot of work in my studio as I show here: Modern Landscape Artists Space and developing a brand new website which I hope you'll take a curious look at.

Biritish Landscape Art - Lino Prints and Oils
lynneroebuck.uk - Biritish Landscape Art - Oils and Lino Prints

Of course I'm bursting with ideas for prints, having filled sketchbooks and generally looked with a fresh eye at my previous linocuts. I'm also painting which is something I've always wanted to return to. So... hopefully there'll be a new lease of life round here. This blog will stay true to its description above though - that is: focussed on original prints.